Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Walker's Shortbread Highlanders: Product Review

We just returned from a 2-week trip to Scotland, where we learned that we love these shortbread cookies. We tried several different brands while in Scotland, but Walkers is the best. We brought several smaller boxes home with us, but those were either given as gifts or devoured soon after our return. I was thrilled to find them on Amazon.com, for quite a decent price. And due to Amazon's Subscribe and Save program, I can have my Scottish Tea fix any time I want. I've also found that they can be picked up at Whole Foods, also for a good price. It sure beats a 9-hour trans-Atlantic flight!

These "biscuits" are dense and crumbly, with a perfectly buttery taste. And they taste just right with any flavor hot tea, or even on their own. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment