Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

My quest to get Outlander added to QuizUp is working!

Thank you to those of you who have helped me get the word out to the folks at QuizUp about adding Outlander to their fantastic new trivia game! I received an e-mail from QuizUp today, asking me to submit  questions for consideration! YAHOO! Yes, I'm probably way more excited about this than I should be, but that's okay. They need at least 300 GOOD questions in order for the category to be added. So yeah, I'm already hard at work. :)

If you'd like to help me out, please send me a few trivia questions related to the Outlander series (along with the correct answers, of course) at ravinmaven13@gmail.com. Or you can post them in the comments section below. There is a 130-character limit (including spaces) on the questions, and a 30-character limit (including spaces) on the answers.

If you have no earthly idea what I'm talking about, then you need to download this game! Check out my original blog post about QuizUp here. Start playing the game now at QuizUp.com. See you there!

NOV. 20 UPDATE: I just submitted 309 questions about the entire Outlander series (and Diana Gabaldon too) to QuizUp! Wahoo! It took me 48 hours, and it was trickier than I thought. I know that others out there are writing their own questions too - and hopefully they're not the same as mine - so maybe they will be able to get the Outlander category up and running verra soon! As soon as I hear word that the category has gone live, I will be sure to post an update!

Thanks again to all of you who took the time to send me your questions! And thank you to my friends on Twitter who helped spread the word. I appreciate the help!

You can still send me questions! I will continue to compile trivia questions for this game, so send me whatcha got!



No comments:

Post a Comment