Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Elta MD UV Lotion SPF 30+: Product Review

This product was recommended to me by my dermatologist. I have very fair skin, and am prone to sunburn (of course), freckles, and moles, and skin cancer seems to run in my family. I've been using this product for about 6 months now, and I love it. It's very light, goes on easily, and quickly absorbs. It doesn't irritate my skin or my eyes, and it doesn't have much of a scent at all. It purports to be a moisturizer and UVA/UVB sunscreen, but I find that it is not as moisturizing as I'd like it to be. In the summer it was fine, but I may need to add a layer of regular moisturizer along with this product during the winter. I highly recommend it, for daily use on the face, neck, the backs of hands, and arms.

At the time of this review, an 8-ounce bottle is available for $22.80 on Amazon.com (Amazon Prime).

Click here to get it from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment