Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Vera Bradley + Mickey Mouse = Love

Vera Bradley and Disney? Love! Now you can have the perfect luggage, tote bag, and carry-on for your trip to The World! And I'm sure it will only cost you an arm and a leg...or maybe just half a leg.

I love that the bags aren't obviously Mickeyfied. From the larger picture below it seems the pattern is pretty subtle on both prints. I also like that they chose the classic, vintage Minnie and Mickey look. That fits the Vera Bradley style much better in my opinion. I had kind of stopped buying Vera Bradley bags as purses recently, but the black Mickey print might be worth getting.

The names they've chosen for these two new patterns are just as cute: "Just Mousing Around" and "Midnight With Mickey."

The new patterns will be released this coming fall. I'm not clear on whether or not they will be sold exclusively at the Disney Parks and on Disney websites. Hopefully you can also purchase them at your local Vera Bradley retailers.

What do you think?

For more information, see the Disney Parks Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment